Currys Black Friday UK 2018 deals
Currys PC World is specialised in selling home electronics and household appliances like fridges, TVs, dishwashers, gaming consoles, cameras, computers, smartphones and notebooks. The retailer is well known for going “all in” on special shopping events like Black Friday.
Last year’s Black Friday at Currys PC World
Like most of the major retailers in Britain, Currys and PC World launched their first offers as soon as mid-November. But the best deals could be found during the Cyber Week starting Monday before Black Friday. During this 10-day period of heavy discounts you could grab some incredible bargains. Here’s a list of the hottest deals last year:
- PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation Plus Subscription, FIFA 18, Call of Duty WWII and Fallout for only £299.99
- LG OLED55B7V 55inch Smart 4K Ultra HD OLED TV with 5 years guarantee = £1349.10
- NOW TV Smart Box with Freeview HD & 3 Month Entertainment Pass or 2 Months movie pass for £19.99 instead of £49.99
- HP Envy 5544 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer & 5 months free instant ink at £34
- Xbox One Volcano Shadow Controller for £39.99
- Xbox One X 1 TB & Fallout 4 & Doom & Forza Motorsport 7 & Assassin’s Creed Origins £469.99
- Xbox One S 500GB & Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 & Doom for only £169.99
- WD My Passport Portable Hard Drive – 4 TB, black for £99.99
What to expect from Currys PC World on Black Friday UK 2018?
Beginning mid-November, we predict that there will be more than 100 Black Friday offers from Currys. As every year, you can expect the best offers during the Cyber Week. The exact deals are not known yet, but we predict huge savings on gaming consoles like PlayStation 4 Pro and Slim, Xbox One X, Smart TVs and notebooks.
Some tips regarding Currys Black Friday
- Currys PC World price promise: Currys will price match every article you find cheaper at a competitor
- Free delivery on all articles
- Same day delivery, 7 days a week for £9.95
There are no Black Friday UK 2018 deals posted yet for this shop. Please subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates or visit our frontpage ...