The most important dates of this year’s Black Friday are the following:
- Black Friday 2018 is on 23 November.
- Cyber Monday 2018 is on 26 November.
- Beginning of the Cyber Week is on 19 November.
- The first Black Friday offers will be valid from mid-November.
- Biggest shopping event in Britain
- More than 350 shops participating
- More than £6 billion will be spent by UK shoppers during the Cyber Week
Black Friday always falls on Friday after Thanksgiving
Black Friday always falls on one day after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is always on the fourth Thursday of November. That’s why the Black Friday date changes every year. Because it’s hard to calculate the date by yourself, we did it for you!
- Black Friday 2018: 23 November 2018
- Black Friday 2019: 29 November 2019
- Black Friday 2020: 27 November 2020
- Black Friday 2021: 26 November 2021
- Black Friday 2022: 25 November 2022
- Black Friday 2023: 24 November 2023
What is open and closed on Black Friday UK 2018?
Everything is open! Black Friday is no holiday in Britain, therefore there’s no reason a shop could be closed during the most important shopping event of the year. Most shops even open earlier and close later on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and during Black Weekend.
Follow our Black Friday Newsticker on our frontpage and we’ll update you as soon as there are confirmed changes of opening hours of UK retailers on Black Friday 2018.